Monday, July 9, 2012

What I have been up to and a layout

So April was super busy for me....with school and two weekends in a row away from home.  I don't think I will ever plan that again if it can be helped because it was so tiring on me.  May we were just trying to finish with school, those of you with children know that the last month is so crazy.  Field trips, honors days, money for this and money for that.  In June I have spent some time in the craft room....I am changing most all of my albums from post-hinge to 3 ring binders.  Why I didn't realize a LONNNNNGGGGG time ago that they were so much easier to use is beyond me. 

I have worked on some layouts trying to get caught up....don't know if I ever will.  This is one of my husbands birthday from a couple years ago.  We were at our favorite mexican restaurant and if they know its your birthday they sing to you, put a sombrero on your head, give you a sopapilla and also smear some cool whip across your nose.  I had no idea, but my kids told the waiters when they went to the restroom. 
                                                                                                                                                                                     



I love how George the waiter is giving Nelson bunny ears...so. funny.



No comments:

Post a Comment