Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Getting Caught Up

So I have spent a lot of time this summer changing my albums from post-hinge to 3 ring binders.  I like to scrap chronologically...kinda ocd about keeping things in some kind of order.  I had several layouts that were partly done...but needed some titles and journaling.  These are some that I finished.  They are super simple layouts....and since they go in my 2008 albums...I kept them super simple.  My scrapbooking has evolved since then...I do like the style of Shimelle and those similar but didn't want these pages to look too out of place with the rest of the layouts in the book.





I am still working on better picture taking skills.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Great job finishing those older layouts Tracy! I'm sure it feels great to be accomplished and done with them! Love that you kept them simple to mix in with other layouts from that time period!

    ReplyDelete