Friday, July 6, 2012

Simon Says Stamp July Card Kit

Ok, so it's been 3 months since my last post.  Sorry about that.  Life happens and I got lazy.   A lot has gone on in the last 3 months and I will update over the next week or so.  Anywho, the purpose of this post is to share a card I made with the July card kit from Simon Says Stamp.  I just signed up with the monthly subscription on Monday and got the kit yesterday.  I know the SSS blog has a gallery where you can post creations made with this kit each month, so I wanted to add mine to that.  I made this card with product entirely from the kit with the exception of the twine.  I loved this kit and the stamp set that came with it.


I cut out the circles from one of the 6x6 pages and kinda made it into a flower, then curved the stamp to make a stem and used the heart stamp for the leaves.  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I love this card....great idea making the heart into little leaves!

    ReplyDelete