Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine's Day Card Making Spree

This week I made 4 cards.  For me that is a lot.  I am a member of a cardmaking group on YahooGroups and signed up for some swaps this month.  While they didn't all have to be a valentine theme, that is just the mood I was in so I went with it. 


This card was for my Valentine swap I signed up for.   I used the cricut cartridge Storybook for the scrolled heart and a swiss dots cuttlebug folder for the background.  I really like the way this one turned out.....the colors pop more in person.


This card was my take on a sketch the group owner put up for January.  The supplies were all from my stash and the stamp is from Penny Black.


I think this card turned out sweet.  This theme was use your cuttlebug, so I used the Birds and Swirls folder.  The birds are from the Create a Critter cricut cartridge.  I got the idea for this card from a sticker, I think it was from Bo Bunny.

The last card I created this week doesn't have a Valentine's theme so I will save it for another post...but I will tell you this.  It is totally owl-dorable. :)

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: