Sunday, March 11, 2012

Peachy Cheap Big Bag of Scrap

So last week Peachycheap offered a grab bag for 29.00.  I hesistated for a few minutes over this deal and then decided hey, why not?  Here is what I received.


In this picture I got an American Crafts album with a "baby kit" to go with it.  It included stickers, letter stickers, foam die cuts and some Flair buttons.  I also got some Petaloo Dazzlers, some BG glazed brads that I know are from a Christmas collection, but not sure which one.   I got some BG micro mono letters, some Cosmo Cricket glittered chipboard letters and some Kaiser craft Fozz Font letters.  I love these, they are felt and a very pretty pink.


In this picture I got some 7 Gypsies rub-ons.  They are from the Hudson Valley collection.  I got the letters and journal rub-ons and I also got some frames and tags stickers of that same collection.  From Sassafras I got some cardstock stickers, some button blossoms and 2 pkgs of Felties--Under the Sea and Party time.  From Petaloo I got some stitched felties letters, some blue rhinestones from Kaiser and some BG clear stamps--Shield.


In this last photo I got the Fancy Pants 'Dancing Girl' Mega kit.   A pkg. of BG chipboard stickers--Euphoria.  Crate Paper rub-ons in the Brook Collection.  Some Fancy Pants buttons--Oct. 31.  Some American Crafts 'Thanks' stamps and some Flair badges--Beauty.

I am pleased with my purchase.  I wished I could have gotten a different kit from the one I received...I do have two girls but neither one took dance.  I can still use 90% of the stuff in this kit for other things though.  So all in all....I got 21 seperate items plus the Baby Album kit  plus the Dancing Girl mega kit.  I think I got my moneys worth and would order a grag bag again. :)

3 comments:

  1. Score! I have never gotten a grab bag from Peachy Cheap. You got some great stuff. Have a wonderful week! :-)

    ReplyDelete